Sign off [log in to unmask]

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 19, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Reed Farnsworth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Many of our Listserv subscribers are complaining about probe and probe failure emails. They tell us they don’t get these from other lists they subscribe to.

We know where to set the probe parameters and have tried many settings to try to minimize the impact on our subscribers, but without success.

Would setting the Auto-Delete Probe parameter to “0” stop all probing and solve these issues? Would this cause any problems?

Can anyone recommend a better setting that will be least sensitive to email delivery problems, and reduce the probes and probe failures our customers are getting?

Thanx,

Reed

---

REED J. FARNSWORTH | Knowledge Base Analyst SirsiDynix

P: 800.288.8020 ext. 5483 | F: 801.223.5202 | [log in to unmask]

www.sirsidynix.com

Join the conversation: Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

signature banner

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: