Graham,

Were the subscriptions on this list all added prior to adding that Default-Options keyword in your list’s header? I ask because it only applies to future subscribers. To apply that option to existing subscribers, you need to set that option manually for each subscriber or issue a batch type of command to set it for everyone, as in “quiet set X SUBJECTHDR for *@* on the Listserv command line, where X is the name of the list.