All the best, Bob.  Enjoy your retirement J

Nathan

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bob Kaneshige
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 3:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: It's been a great ride....

There are not many of us left from the Bitnet days of the mid ‘80s, running the VM version of Listserv on an IBM mainframe.  Looking at the peers.name file, we were license #094 – ASUACAD.  Today I am retiring from ASU after 36+ years of service.   There’s a little sadness as ASU has been my work life for so many decades but as one door closes, another opens.  I just closed out my last Listserv case with Lsoft today and I have to say that there has been very few cases opened with them through the years and Eric should be very proud of his creation.

  Regards and signing off for the last time,

  Bob Kaneshige