Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 1:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Register someone else for web interface

We have a subscriber who wants to access the archives through our Listserv web interface. It requires setting up a login to the web interface with their email address and setting up a password. For some reason, she doesn't get the confirmation email for her to use to setup the password.

We realize that this is a problem with their email system, but while they sort that out, is there a way that I can create this login for her? I can't find anything in the documentation I've found. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Thanx,

Reed

---

REED J. FARNSWORTH | Knowledge Base Analyst | SirsiDynix

P: 800.288.8020 ext. 5483 | F: 801.223.5202 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

www.sirsidynix.com<http://www.sirsidynix.com/>

Like us on Facebook!<http://www.facebook.com/SirsiDynix> Follow us on Twitter!<http://twitter.com/SirsiDynix>

[signature banner]<http://www.sirsidynix.com/products/buy-it-now>