All right, how do I go about getting the Listserv log?

Jay

Sent: 02 March 2016 22:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Spammers bypassing moderation?

Good research, Jay, but I'd still like to see what the Listserv log has to say about one of the ghost approvals in case it gives more information on how the approval was triggered.

Also, I'm assuming the post was not using the email address of one of your editors, since editor posts are not moderated.

Cheers, Wayne

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Shorten, Jay <[log in to unmask]> wrote

, in part

:

Well, no, because 1. I deleted the two other moderators one at a time, and after each deletion spam still got through; 2. When I was the only moderator left,  spam got “approved” in my name which I certainly didn’t approve.

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: