I don’t know what my build date is; how do I find out?

And how do I turn on KEEP_JOBFILES (and what does it do)? I did a quick search in Support > Documentation and Manuals http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp but didn’t see anything that would answer this question.

Sent: 03 March 2016 02:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Spammers bypassing moderation?

The “OK” process, per se, can only be broken via brute force. Even if your server were manufactured in 2036, I think you would have noticed the unusual log size if there had been billions of failed attempts within a few seconds J

Bugs have been logged against the moderation code in the past. What is your build date?

Otherwise just turn on the KEEP_JOBFILES debug flag and wait until the fish bites the hook.

  Eric

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: