So one of your editors/moderators OKs the post/spam, Jay.  Which one?   I don't recall how to find that ... you may need help from your Listserv site administrator.   Once found, remove the authorization!

Cheers, Wayne

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Shorten, Jay <[log in to unmask]> wrote
​, in part​
:

Recently we’ve found that spammers have been able to bypass our moderation by spoofing the approval, if that’s the correct terminology. When we changed the Send to

Send= Private,Confirm

we found the spam stopped, but as soon as we changed it back to

Send= Editor, Hold, Confirm

the spam started going through again. Has anyone else had this problem? How can we fix it?

​...

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: