Agree that the web facility has problems on smaller devices.   One problem
is clicking (screen touch) in certain situations such as pulling open a
menu or selecting an input area.   I've had some luck (v16.0 or 2014a)
zooming in and then doing the action.  Sometimes even that doesn't help.
It's not just a fat-finger thing, as my Note 4 has a good pen and even
though I click on what looks like the right spot, something else nearby is
triggered.  Frustrating, but usable in a pinch ... would love to hear of
other workarounds.  I don't use a tablet enough to comment.

Cheers, Wayne

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 9:59 PM, Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]> wrote
​, in part​
: