On 4/16/2016 11:27, Wayne T Smith wrote:

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
With a good enough level set, the DMARC problems are behind you, but AOL can still (periodically call your site a spammer or dislike something, anything, about one or some of your distributions.  You may want to configure your list so subscribers are not automatically terminated by Listserv (standard internet) rules.

That is good advice which I have implemented (on some of my lists, but not all) way back when.

Pete

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: