Our build date is May 13, 2014. I think someone wrote earlier that this is 16b. Correct?

Mike Feldman

On April 16, 2016 8:27:55 AM Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

While Pete's advice is probably accurate, people won't appreciate it.

When you say you upgraded to v16, which, exactly, level set did you use?  If less than 2014a (approx April 2014), you need to upgrade (to current level set).

With a good enough level set, the DMARC problems are behind you, but AOL can still (periodically call your site a spammer or dislike something, anything, about one or some of your distributions.  You may want to configure your list so subscribers are not automatically terminated by Listserv (standard internet) rules.

Cheers, Wayne

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]> wrote
​, in part​
:
Hello,

I'm getting puzzled queries from subscribers who received messages that they'd suddenly been deleted. Of my ~850 subscribers, perhaps 50 were with AOL. A review now shows only 8-9 remain, so these deletions represent nearly all my AOL ones. Can someone explain what on earth is going on? (We upgraded to version 16 a few weeks ago.)

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: