For Apple clients with Exchange, you want to have

Misc-Options= KEEP_EXCHANGE_DATA

This should ensure your attachments show up properly.

Melissa

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tim Mallardi
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 11:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LSTSRV-L] iPhone Users can't see Attachments

Hello,

I've just joined and would like to know where is the appropriate place to submit an issue on behalf of end users?

If this is an appropriate forum, then here is the issue:

My coworkers are subscribed to a Listserv operated by the Nation Business Aviation Association.

Our company recently upgraded from Microsoft Exchange 2013. Ever since then, iPhone users who are subsribed to the NBAA Listserv can no longer see attachments.

The attachments do appear though, when viewing the original email on a computer.

The work around has been for the users to forward the original email back to themselves, and the attachments then appear on the iPhone.

Has anyone else reported this issue, and if so has there been a solution?

Thank you,

Tim Mallardi