On May 2, 2016, at 1:12 PM, Brent Hetland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All,

I’m fairly new to ListServ (16.0) and have a novice level question about configuration settings. I really don’t like the “---“ entry in many of the dropdown list boxes.

Q. If a setting’s list box does have the “---“ selected, does that mean the default value for that setting is in affect?

Yes.  It means that that setting or parameter hasn’t been configured explicitly.  In that case, the default value for that setting or parameter would apply.

-jwgh