We have a winner.

I had my boss change her password, and all of a sudden she can send to the list. I am amazed to say the least.

Thank you all very much.

From: LISTSERV give-and-take forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brent Hetland
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2016 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

I’ll add that while the ListServ log files aren’t pretty, they often give me clues that lead me to the source of various issues (error messages and such).

In our installation, the logs are on the listserv web server in the \LOG folder under the main ListServ folder. Our logs recycle daily, so I would open the log file for the day when your manager sent email to the list. Then search for your manager’s email address (the email address she used to send a message to the list). If ListServ rejected the email, there should be a message there that might give you a clue.

When you mention that the links are disabled, to me that sounds like it is related to permissions.  This may sound like a silly suggestion, but when I was added as a post master to our ListServ, I had to change my login password (change password from the login page) before I could do administrative things…  Logging in / out didn’t help me.  I don’t suggest that’ll fix it; just throwing it out there as something to try.

Good Luck.

Brent