Hello,

I am emailing to see if anyone has migrated from Lyris to Listserv, and if so, are the requirements below doable during the migration? How did you handle the migration?

What we have:

- Lyris LM 11

- Close to 10000 subscribers across a couple-dozen lists

- Some lists have large archives that need to be preserved

- To import the history/archives of our lists into the new system

- To keep the same e-mail addresses and membership lists so that casual users (e-mail only) don't have to change how they interact with the system

I appreciate anything that you can offer.

Thank you,
Michael Canfield
Systems Administrator | USF Information Technology
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Tel: (813) 974-6136