Being a list owner does not automatically make you a list member. You need to add her as a list member.

Larry

--
Larry Finch
Reach Me: +1.609.379.2756

On Jun 24, 2016, at 10:20 AM, Perkins, Stephen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

I am brand new to this list. My organization has been using L_Soft for just over a year, and I have been able to find most of the answers to my questions in the List Owner Manual. But I have a problem that I don’t see an answer to in the book.

I have a number of lists. My boss and I are listed as owners. For practical purposes, I am the primary owner and my boss is secondary. I’m going on vacation in a week and I’m trying to show my boss how the lists work. When we go to the software, she cannot post to the list. She can see the list but none of the links are active.

Our own helpdesk suggested just sending any mail using Outlook. We tried that. I can send using Outlook. My boss cannot.

Has anyone seen this problem? Is there a solution?

Thank you,

Stephen Perkins