Hello,

I use listserv LITE 15.0. I configured this list and anybody can publish without permission.

Review= Public
Subscription= Open, Confirm
Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm
Notify= Yes
Reply-to= List,Respect
Validate= No
Notebook= Yes,/disk2/listserv/home/prueba,Monthly,Public
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]

I think that "Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm" means that any message sent to the list MUST be approved by the editor. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> receives an approval email and she doesn't approve it. However all messages are accepted and distributed. Any help? What am I doing wrong?

Regards, Iñigo

Hemendik aurrera nire posta elektronikoak .eus domeinua izango du. Hori dela eta, nire posta elektroniko berria zure kontaktuetan gordetzea gomendatzen dizut. Oraingoz, bi domeinuak indarrean mantenduko dira.
A partir de ahora mi correo electrónico tendrá el dominio .eus y en consecuencia, le recomiendo que guarde mi nueva dirección electrónica en sus contactos. De momento convivirán los dos dominios.