Howdy,

I had someone asking about creating an announcement list, but they wanted to be sure Listserv could tell them who had Unsubscribed, so when they bulk add recipients in the future, they don't annoy people who'd already dropped off.

I see they can download .csv reports for SIGNOFF requests, but I can't seems to find many sign offs on any of my current lists. If this report works, at least they can diff future bulk adds and remove these people.

Is there a better way to block bulk resubscribes when someone wants to be signed off?

Scott K
IT Engineer, BYU