On 10/14/2016 17:15, Becky Chard wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

I followed instructions to set up a subject header for our list and submitted the command to set the option for all list members, however, when new messages are submitted for moderation I’m not seeing the subject header. Should I expect to, or will the header only appear after the message is approved/posted?

My educated guess is after the message is approved.  The reason I say this is that not all subscribers necessarily will continue to have the list default or even the one that you explicitly set since each subscriber is free to change their own option including whether the message is sent in the digest (which I don't think has individual Subject headers unless it was a REPLY from someone who did.

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: