We're still on 15.5, recently users sending e-mails to lists have stopped
receiving the output of job notifications e-mail.  I'm not sure why or
where to look.  The e-mails are still being distributed to the list members
but the sender has no indication that it went or didn't.  The only thing
that's changed is that the listserver now relays off of Google's server
rather than our old groupwise server.

Any ideas?

Robert Frost, STM
Information Systems Coordinator, Tuscola Intermediate School District
Director of REMC 10, *Serving Thumb Area Schools*
REMC Association of MI Past President  14/15
Phone:  989-673-2144 ext. 30310
Fax:  989-673-4228

Follow REMC 10 on Twitter!  http://twitter.com/remc10