Hi,

This may seem like a no-brainer, but I’ve been asked to change the List Title of a List that has been around for a while (so it has archived posts).

I researched it a bit and there don’t seem to be any “gotcha’s”, but want to make sure since I’m new at this.

Q. Are there any implications of renaming a list?

Q. Will the archives continue to follow the list, meaning that the history will still be there (I assume they’ll just be kept in the current location…)?

Thanks,

Brent