"...We've assumed it's related to lack of SPF and DKIM, as GMail has been causing us similar grief. We're reviewing weekly DMARC reports to get our email auth plan underway, but getting information out of either vendor (Google and Microsoft) about a definitive cause is like pulling teeth."

Adding to the complexity of this problem is that sometimes the red "fraud detection" warning shows up and sometimes it doesn't. Another poster mentioned modifying the from address of LISTSERV mail.  I had thought about implementing SRS (Sender Rewriting Scheme) but no real clue if that might be solution. I am trying not to implement 'solutions' that really don't fix the problem.

-Rich Helmke