You probably need this PTF:

160-0075 14/12/19 [I] Add support for FSAV 10.x under Linux

Just get a newer build from support.

  Eric

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dan Buckley
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 16:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Anti-virus database update message

Hello,
I recently updated F-Secure on our listserv server (linux) to version 10.20 build 358. The upgrade appears to have worked, and the auto-update is updating the databases. However, I continually receive the following email message:

"Warning: your anti-virus database has not been updated in the last 736262

days. You  may want to review  your database update procedures.  For more

information, please see:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/fsavDBupdates.html"

I followed the instructions at that address and also confirmed that the databases are being updated:

"fsav --version

F-Secure Linux Security version 10.20 build 358

F-Secure Anti-Virus CLI Command line client version:

        F-Secure Anti-Virus CLI version 1.0  build 0051

F-Secure Anti-Virus CLI Daemon version:

        F-Secure Anti-Virus Daemon version 1.0  build 0076

Database version: 2016-10-25_19

Scanner Engine versions:

        F-Secure Corporation Hydra engine version 5.15 build 154

        F-Secure Corporation Hydra database version 2016-10-25_01

        F-Secure Corporation Aquarius engine version 1.0 build 3

        F-Secure Corporation Aquarius database version 2016-10-25_19

Portions:

Copyright (c) 1994-2010 Lua.org, PUC-Rio.

Copyright (c) Reuben Thomas 2000-2010."

Can anyone tell me why I keep getting the warning message and how to correct it?

Thank you,

Dan Buckley