Thank you for sharing the link to the Microsoft site, but it left me wondering what you had to do to resolved the issue. We now have users from two domains that have reported this message (or something very similar). I could alter the SPF record of one of the domains, but the other domain is completely out of my control. I was hoping I could alter a setting within the lists themselves that would prevent this from occurring. Thanks for any insight you can share, Charles

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: