Hi all,

We have been in touch with L-Soft to address some issues in the LISTSERV build 2014b.  They offered us an "intermediary" 2016 build that is a 64-bit Linux kit (for Red Hat 6) with a build date of 2016-08-19.  Since it is not an official release, they offered no release notes for it.  So, we were wondering if other institutions were using that particular build in production, and if so, if you wouldn't mind sharing any feedback you had about that build.  Any issues/concerns?

Thanks,
Mike Grosshandler
Information Technology Services | Client Support Services
University at Albany

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic transmission is confidential and is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above only.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy any and all copies of the transmission and notify the sender immediately.