Hmm - I tried this for a date range for the last quarter of 2016, and got the message "There were no entries matching your reporting criteria.” But I did get the numbers for what has been posted in a date range for Jan. 2017. Looks like the function only works within the current year's changelog.

Charles

On Jan 25, 2017, at 12:20 PM, Crovo, Bob <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, Charles. I had not known about that option. It's not working for me though. Does it operate off the changelogs (ie, do changelogs have to be enabled first)? I'm not getting any results yet.

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Charles Clausen
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 2:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LSTOWN-L] list report

On my listowner webpages, I am able to set up a report of numbers of posts for any
specified time interval.

I navigate links in the webpages toolbar: List Management/List Reports/List Activity
Reports

I check “Statistics” and “Post”, specify the time interval, and click on “Submit”.

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: