I’ve been working with a user who seems to be constantly being served out and from my understanding, this is often a result of the emails being sent being parsed as a command that ListServ couldn’t understand (i.e. https://answers.syr.edu/display/itsservapp011/Why+is+user+served+out)

However in reviewing the our SMTP logs, I’ve confirmed the message she was trying to send to the subscribers of that list that failed was the only one she had sent since the last time this issue occurred and I had issued the SERVE command respectively.

Unfortunately, there isn’t much else in terms of documentation to help pinpoint what is causing her account to be served out, so I was curious if you guys had any leads on how I can locate what’s happening with this user so it can be prevented.

Thank you in advance!

Douglas E. Mills