CATALIST knows that it is at lists.asu.edu

but [log in to unmask] doesn't.

Apparently the proper contact is [log in to unmask].

If they don't respond, perhaps one of their domain contacts will?

release
LISTSERV(R) High Performance for unix version 16.0, managed by:

Master nodes file version:   2016-04-29 11:38:04 (VERS9922)
NJE peers file version:      2016-04-29 11:39:36
Internet peers file version: 2016-07-18 20:49:40
Service file version:        2016-04-29 11:39:55 (VERS9922)
Alias file version:          2016-04-29 11:37:32
Running under:               Linux 3.10.0-514.6.1.el7.x86_64
Build date:                  13 May 2014

info histarch
No LISTSERV list  by the name of  "HISTARCH" is known to  exist. Note that
lists can be marked "confidential" and that the existence of such lists is
usually known only to the server that is actually hosting it.

Note that you can also use the INFO command to order documentation on a
number of topics. Send an INFO command  with no parameter for a list of
available topics.

rev histarch (sh
No LISTSERV list  by the name of  "HISTARCH" is known to  exist. Note that
lists can be marked "confidential" and that the existence of such lists is
usually known only to the server that is actually hosting it.

index histarch
This server does not have any file by the name "histarch.filelist".