L-soft cataloged the list-headers (you appear to be the only owner):

[log in to unmask]">http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL2=1426&R=1714&[log in to unmask].

I wonder if any other .EDU would host?  FIND ".edu"

http://www.digitalpresence.com/histarch/lists.html
https://www.google.com/search?q=histarch%20asu#q=histarch+archives+-site:asu.edu+site:edu

FWIW, on a monthly basis, I do:

GET listname (NOL
GET listname LOGyymm
GET listname CHANGELOG

I then save those results in my private file space.

YMMV

Pete