I'd also ask your most active participants to make inquiries at their own institutions.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 11:44 AM, David Phillips <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Not sure what your region is, but perhaps start calling your local colleges & universities.
I'd start with the academic departments first, to see if they're willing to help, then work with them to get to the IT department.