IF I understand this, it would be that non-UMN subscribers would have their UMN list mail delayed.  Thus, if those non-UMN subscribers have their own grey list, then the mail will be doubly delayed.  AND if the non-UMN subscribers also have a LISTSERV DISTRIBUTE backbone greylist system, maybe triply delayed?  Greylisting is the new Blacklisting?

/Pete