one of my members wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
A brief message asking if I wanted to unsubscribe flashed in the corner.  I did not respond and then a minute later, I got the unsubscribe msg.

I've also received on several occasions a label on bburn emails that announces that the email comes from a community's email list.

This is the second time I've been unsubscribed and obviously I want to stay on the list.  Can you help?
This seems to be happening occasionally now. Obviously it's infuriating to members. Any advice?

Thanks much in advance!

Michael Feldman
The George Washington University

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: