From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Liam Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 4:50 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Import archives from Lyris

It’s ultimately just a text processing exercise, so the answer should be “yes”. The LISTSERV archive format is documented:

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/htmlhelp/site%20managers/FileandNotebookArchives.html#2335536

It should be possible to write a script to convert whatever you’ve got now into LISTSERV notebook format. That could be easy or hard, depending on what export format you got from Lyris Listmanager.

--

Liam Kelly

Senior Consulting Analyst

L-Soft international