Hi All,

I’m working with a few lists that appear to be missing the .HTML files that are associated with the web archive.

I can confirm that there are several files in the Notebook path for each given list, however have also confirmed that the .HTML file is missing from the archives directory.  I tried to manually create a new .HTML file and the system definitely finds it but complains about permissions issues when I try to access the Archives for the list.  Also, upon refreshing the header after manually creating the file, the system deletes the .HTML file from the archives directory.

Is there a command that I can issue for a given list to restore the web archive functionality allowing access to all of the archived data that’s in my files directory?

Thank You,

Douglas E. Mills