From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mills, Douglas
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Issues with Upgrade

Good Morning,

We recently tested the upgrade of the Feb. 2017 build in our Dev environment and all went without a hitch; this morning was the scheduled upgrade of our production environment however noticed an issue.

First and foremost, the versioning in the Dashboard is reporting incorrectly.  Using the same installer that was used on our Dev box, we are seeing that we have the most recent version - however our production box is reporting that our ListServ version is 16.0 (Build Date: 23 Apr 2014).  I've run a directory compare between the two boxes and everything appears to be a 1:1 mirror.

Additionally, I noticed that our license in the dashboard isn't reflecting correctly.  The expiration date in the dashboard is reporting 18 Jul 2014 however in looking at our License.FILE, I'm showing that our expiration date is 31-Mar-2017.

Can anyone provide some assistance with getting our Dashboard to report correctly?

Thank You,
Douglas E. Mills