Pete’s suggestion to change the period to an at-sign (@) worked. This time I got a report “514 entries updated”.  However the report only mentions updates. It does not indicate how many subscriptions were already in effect.  All subscriptions were one or the other – I found out by copying-and-pasting into Microsoft Excel.

Anyway, I think the list is all set.  It was a lot trickier to accomplish than I’d expected.  Thanks again to Pete and Steve.

Sincerely - Ian

Ian Fairclough

George Mason University

703-993-2938

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: