I hope this is not a duplicate. I thought I had sent my question already this morning, but I can't seem to find it. My email program seems to have lost it.

I'm the owner of the AFP-L list on UGA.EDU. I don't have much experience with list administration, and I'm not sure this is something I have to do or whether it is a general listserv setting that I cannot change.

Both AFP-L and IBM-Main (hoseted on UA.EDU) run under Listserv V16.0, but not on the same site. While listserv on UGA.EDU is setting the return header to the poster's mail address, the on on UA.EDU is setting it to the list's address.

The later is preferred behaviour, since it allows subscribers to answer by "reply" button.

Any pointer to what setting I need to look at, and if I can do this as a list owner, of if I need to get in touch with the listserv administrator. If the latter, I would like to be able to point him directly to the setting in question.

--
Peter Hunkeler