I have a subscriber who has received notice that she’s been unsubscribed because of three bounced messages. The reason given was this:

- The last reported error was: 5.0.0 554 Service unavailable; Client host [listserv.unb.ca] blocked by dnsbl.cobion.com; 131.202.1.39 “

I know dnsbl is a spam blocking database, but I can’t imagine why she was singled out – five other subscribers at the same address haven’t been.

Any suggestions? I’ve resubscribed her, in the hope that it’s just a transitory bug, but I’m doubtful.

-- Russ

Russ Hunt

Professor Emeritus of English

St. Thomas University

http://www.stu.ca/~hunt

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: