Hi everyone.

 I've never had to troubleshoot my list
installation before, but I'm encountering
some glitches that make the list unreliable
right now. So I'm moving discussions to a
Google Groups List temporarily.

  What's happening is if I send a test message
to the list from the interface,, I says that the
message was sent successfully, but then it
doesn't appear in the archives nor is it sent
out to my inbox.  I guess that's a good place
to start.  Nothing has appeared in our list
archives in the past 10 days.

Any ideas?

I'm using Version 16, and I've been hosting
our listserv for the past 12 years, and before
that it was on the Ease Home system since
1998.

 Ron