That appears to have done the trick, thank you!

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 9:35:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: JobTitle Information

I think their job title is probably part of their registered name with LISTSERV.

Try issuing this command to LISTSERV: ('Server Administration'->'LISTSERV Command' in LISTSERV's web interface):

quiet register Desired Name for email@address

where 'Desired Name' is the name you want LISTSERV to use for the user, and email@address is their email address.

They can also issue the command for themselves by issuing a

register Desired Name

command, where, as before, 'Desired Name' is the name they want LISTSERV to use for them.

-jwgh