Check the manual for setting up archives. If you have an archive directory defined in your website root, a folder in it for each of the lists (named with the list name) and Notebooks enabled for each list the archives will populate automatically. They will also be refreshed once a day. Details are in the manuals - Site manager and List owner.

Larry