Hi all,

  I'm trying to troubleshoot my listserv.  It will send out emails
to some addresses, but it won't archive anything.  Hasn't since
May.  I've been using the LSoft system since 2003 so I don't
want to lose everything.  Is there a checklist of things I can do,
or other things I can try like rebooting the server?  Hopefully it's
just something simple.  I don't have the money LSoft is asking
for hands on help, so I thought I'd start here to get some advice.

  Thanks in advance!
  Ron