From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Glenn Eichel
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Subscriber Issue

List Members,

We have a subscriber issue that we cannot resolve and I thought the collective wisdom of the LSTSRV-L wizards might offer me some idea.

A subscriber was removed from a list. Even though they no longer show as a subscriber they continue to receive list messages. We've checked the obvious and I have even added the person and deleted again to see if that might shake something loose. There are no sublists on the list and as far as we know another subscriber is not auto-forwarding messages to this person.

What can I check? Is there a way to rebuild the subscriber list?

Thanks for any help.

Glenn Eichel
Software Support Analyst, EAST Team
FirstClass/Portal/Listserv Administrator

Lecturer, Department of Sociology
201-G Fernald Hall
University of Maine
207-581-4631