I guess Thunderbird doesn’t think we ought to subscribe to listserv lists, eh? Like Outlook (where both “Reply” and “Reply All” give me only the list address). What was “the previous behaviour” that we could restore?

-- Russ

Sent: October-10-17 6:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Thunderbird — Notes (52.4.0) — Mozilla

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/52.4.0/releasenotes/

I bring this update to your attention b/c of recent REPLY thread.  Thunderbird was updated recently and this is what I saw in its release notes:

What’s New

In Thunderbird 52 a new behavior was introduced for replies to mailing list posts: "When replying to a mailing list, reply will be sent to address in From header ignoring Reply-to header". A new preference mail.override_list_reply_to allows to restore the previous behavior.

--

Pete

My tablet is my phone, TV, Radio, and FAX

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link:

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list, click the following link: