We have a looping problem going on, and now I am unable to access the
list interface pages.

  We had this happen a few years ago and our administrator  at the time
spent hours deleting  bounces as they came in, until it stopped. I don't
know how to get to the page to delete the bounces from. I can see the server
repots and activity pages, or rather I could before I became unable to
communicate with the listserv.  Has anyone had an experience with this.

  We are a small copd support list and have been trying to keep expenses
down, thus haven't been paying the yearly maintenance fee for technological
support.

  Thank you

Linda Watson [log in to unmask]