Hi –

A list member is complaining her posts never get responses.  While I’m not sure exactly what that means, the admin of the list sent an error he received that pertains to this list member:

The enclosed message, found in the <listname> mailbox and shown under the spool ID 5815 in  the system log, has  been identified as a  possible delivery error notice for the  following reason: mail origin is listed  in the "Filter=" list header keyword (or its default value for the <listname> list).

There doesn’t appear to be a “Filter” keyword in the list header for this list and I checked the CONTENT_FILTER email template for this list and there are only exclusions based on subject heading (to filter out of office noise).  Also, the origin of all our external email is Google because we use their spam filter.

Where else can I look to find  this filter and see why\how this one user seems to be getting filtered out?

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Keppler
Director of Information Technology