Good morning all

I have asked L-Soft support but also wanted to ask the group.  Does anyone know the command(s)  or have code or easy method to extract the individual messages from monthly indexed list archives?  The reason I ask is because NIH has a FOIA request to provide messages sent to a particular list but only those messages sent from nih.gov addresses.  I ran an archive report and found that out of the 1800+ messages distributed via this list, only 126 were sent from nih.gov addresses.  These 126 messages are contained within many of the 56 monthly indexed log files.  I am trying to avoid a manual process if possible.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Janice