On Feb 2, 2018, at 8:27 AM, Crum, Janice (NIH/CIT) [C] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good morning Nathan,

I have a question.  We do not have the built-in anti-virus enabled in our ListServ environment, as we have external IronPort and Exchange Anti-virus solutions.  I could not find the F-Secure software installed on our server and the show version command displays only the ListServ and Windows versions.  Is the install of F-Secure software separate from ListServ?

Thank you,
Janice

LISTSERV will automatically detect, and make use of, F-Secure Server Security or F-Secure Linux Security if they are installed on the same server as LISTSERV, but the F-Secure software isn’t included when you install LISTSERV — you have to install it separately.  (Normally, a link to installation instructions, and an installation code, should be sent to you when you purchase a maintenance contract from L-Soft.)  So it sounds like you don’t have any F-Secure software installed on the server at present.

Thanks,
jwgh