Something else that might be relevant:
Did the user unsubscribe the former email address from the list, then subscribe the new address, or was a CHANGE used on their subscription? You mentioned owner/moderator but not subscriber status.

On 3/25/2018 9:40 PM, Marshall, Clinton C wrote:
[log in to unmask]">

Thanks for the quick reply � will let you know how I go,

regards

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of k p
Sent: Monday, 26 March 2018 10:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Listserver Web Post page storing users previous mail display name

It is a puzzle how a name could follow to a different email address, but maybe the REGISTER user command might be helpful, perhaps.

https://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/htmlhelp/list%20subscribers/LSCommands.html

REGister full_name | OFF

Register's the user's full name field in LISTSERV's SIGNUP files, or changes the current value of that field. When a user's name is registered, he or she can omit the full name field from subsequent SUBscribe requests to that server. Sending "REGISTER OFF" to LISTSERV deletes the user's entry from the SIGNUP file.

On 3/25/2018 7:19 PM, Marshall, Clinton C wrote:

Hello,

I have a user that can post to a List no problem, she has since received a new email address which affects her display name.

So in the From: ����field

It prepopulates it with her old email display name.

Work done so far:

�������� Removed and �re-added �her as an owner/moderator to the List

�������� Cleared all her browser historic settings i.e passwords, previous pages visited

�������� Created a Test List - identical to the Production List � to test with - still same issue � pre-populates the From: field with her old display name

She can manually overwrite the old display in her new address but this is becoming tedious for the user, any suggestions would be great,

Regards

Clinton

To unsubscribe from the LSTSRV-L list, click the following link:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-PEACH.exe?SUBED1=LSTSRV-L&A=1