That is very useful.  I have verified that every instance of WWWHOST in default.mailtpl is preceeded by an imbed of the template WWW_IMAGES_URL, so changing the definition in WWW_IMAGES_URL will have a global effect.

I am still looking for the definition of WA_URL.  In the web templates (SKIN), it is simply defined to be a copy of WWWHOST.

Jim Liebgott

UNL UNIX admin

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Adam Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 11:45:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: using WA_URL and WWWHOST in mail templates

Hello Jim,

                It appears that the WWWHOST variable is set in the URLs for images in HTML_DIGEST and HTML_INDEX [$WWW_IMAGES_URL] found towards the top of the All Templates Template Category.  Not seeing WA_URL setting anywhere yet.

Thank you for your time,

Adam L. Arthur

Web Applications Support Developer

Information Technology Services