Good afternoon,

NIH is still on ListServ version 16.0 but we hope to be able to release our new upgraded server into production soon.  In the meantime, we have received a request to add support for DMARC to our current environment, specifically for GSA.  We were informed that we could add variables to our current site.cfg for recipients who require DMARC.  It was suggested that we add a line as you see below to the site.cfg file and then restart the listserv instance:

     DEBUG_DMARC_REWRITE=GSA.GOV

Is the above entry and process the correct method to satisfy this request in our current environment?

Thank you,

Janice

Janice Geesaman-Crum

Contractor, Versa IS